HIKING, Chinyero Special Nature Reservefrom
PR-TF 43 Circular hiking trail Chinyero, Tenerife.
During this guided hiking in Tenerife and interpretation of its natural environment, you will get to know the Chinyero Special Nature Reserve, located in the southwest of Tenerife, is a space of great geological value. The perfect environment where to have a unique vision of the recent volcanism in the Canary Islands.
This circular hiking path between the Chinyero and Arenas Negras volcanoes runs through the lavas of the last volcano and eruptive process throughout the Tenerife ́s geography, which took place in 1909.
The Arenas Negras volcano, which erupted back in 1706 and whose lavas reached the town of Garachico. It caused great material damage, sinking the economy of this municipality and the first commercial port of the Island that was located there.
You will be surprised by the colors of the territory and its endemic vegetation located in different bioclimatic floors, passing through viewpoints that will allow you to enjoy wide panoramic views of the neighboring island of La Gomera, as well as the volcanic cones of Teide and Pico Viejo, on clear days.
WHY BOOK ONLINE?
- DISCOUNTS up to 20% off if you book ONLINE now
- CONFIRMATION OF AVAILABILITY AND IMMEDIATE BOOKING CONFIRMATION. Very limited places.
- COMFORTABLE. It takes just four simple steps
- SECURE PAYMENT. We provide secure data management and 100% purchasing guarantee. Pay online with your CREDIT CARD (Visa or Mastercard) or with PAYPAL
- PURCHASE CONFIRMATION. You will immediately receive an e-mail confirming your purchase.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Group Size Small Group
- This tour is available from Monday to Saturday.
- Type of trail: Circular.
- Difficulty: Easy.
- Total distance: 7.5 km
- Highest altitude: 1,533 m
- Lowest altitude: 1,400 m
- Elevation gain: 175 m
- Elevation loss: 175 m
- Estimated hiking time: 3 hours.
- Minimum number of participants: 1
- Maximum number of participants: 6
- The tour is PRIVATE.
- Pick-up time: 08:30AM
- Pick-up point:
- Cruises at Santa Cruz de Tenerife Port (see meeting point).
- Accommotation located in NORTHERN Tenerife: Buenavista, Garachico, Puerto de la Cruz, La Orotava, Santa Úrsula, La Matanza, Tacoronte, Tegueste, San Cristóbal de La Laguna, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, El Rosario and Candelaria.
- Accommotation located in SOUTHERN Tenerife: Santiago del Teide, Guía de Isora, Adeje, Arona, San Miguel de Abona, Granadilla de Abona and Arico.
- Duration: between 4 and 5 hours.
- Places visited: Chinyero Special Nature Reserve
- 385€ Private group 1-2 people
- 575€ Private group 3-4 people
- 765€ Private group 5-6 people
- We recommend the use of sun protection, comfortable clothing, closed sports shoes and warm clothing (don’t forget that Tenerife is an island of great climatic contrasts).
- Taking a small backpack will help you to keep track of your personal belongings.
- Activity not recommended for children under 6 years old.
- Accredited mountain guide in English.
- Transport in a 100% electric luxury vehicle | Mercedes EQV free of CO2 emissions.
- All permissions needed for the activity.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation (NORTH and SOUTH of Tenerife) or Port of Santa Cruz.
- Trekking poles in case that someone need it.
- Accident, rescue and civil liability insurance for the vehicle and passengers.
- Food and drinks.
- Entry tickets to museums and other attractions.
- Everything else which is not explicitly included.