TEIDE National Park and TENO Country Parkfrom
Have you ever dreamt of flying? It is one of the most special sensations that you will feel during this private tour to Teide and Teno, without ever needing to take your feet off the ground.
This private tour to Teide and Teno will take you to Tenerife’s highlands. You’ll find that the panoramic views are worthy of the best postcards, in each and every spot visited. Reaching 1,000 meters above sea level, you will begin to feel the first landscape changes while visiting the first protected natural spaces. Where pine aromas and clean, pure air abound.
Surpassing the highest zones of this unique ecosystem of Canary Island Pines. The trade winds come as a fresh breeze which, many days of the year, reminds us to appreciate the good in life. It is here where you will have the sensation of flying over a vast sea of fluffy clouds, which are sure to bring about great emotions.
Suddenly, in the highlands of Tenerife, the landscape turns volcanic, and full of unique characteristics. The Teide National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, represents one of Tenerife’s treasures, and of geology worldwide. Here the majestic stratum-volcano of Mount Teide with its 3,715 meters of altitude sits in wait to surprise even the most curious of visitors.
Delve into an environment full of geological values and endemic species of flora and fauna. You will have the opportunity to rigorously discover all this, in each hidden spot that you find along your way.
Descending across large fields of young lava, you will be able to make out other islands of the Canary Island Archipelago in the distance. On the way southwest, the impressive, mountainous Teno Massif appears between local vegetation of “tabaibas” and “cardones”. This is a space that exceeds all established limits. Where the slopes set the tone, and where nature has worked in the most fanciful manners.
A tour across the most spectacular geological formations on the island. You will discover marvelous landscapes, contrasts and the best pure air from the sea to the summit. IT’S A LIVING DREAM!
WHY BOOK ONLINE?
- CONFIRMATION OF AVAILABILITY AND IMMEDIATE BOOKING CONFIRMATION. There can be very limited places.
- COMFORTABLE. It takes just four simple steps
- SECURE PAYMENT. We provide secure data management and 100% purchasing guarantee. Pay online with your CREDIT CARD (Visa or Mastercard) or with PAYPAL
- PURCHASE CONFIRMATION. You will immediately receive an e-mail confirming your purchase.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Group Size Small Group
- This tour is available from Monday to Saturday.
- Minimum number of participants: 1
- Maximum number of participants: 6
- The tour is PRIVATE.
- Pick-up time: 08:30AM
- Pick-up point:
- Cruises at Santa Cruz de Tenerife Port (see meeting point).
- Accommotation located in NORTHERN Tenerife: Buenavista, Garachico, Puerto de la Cruz, La Orotava, Santa Úrsula, La Matanza, Tacoronte, Tegueste, San Cristóbal de La Laguna, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, El Rosario and Candelaria.
- Accommotation located in SOUTHERN Tenerife: Santiago del Teide, Guía de Isora, Adeje, Arona, San Miguel de Abona, Granadilla de Abona and Arico.
- Duration: between 7 and 8 hours.
- Places visited: Viewpoints on the way to the highland, Corona Forestal Nature Reserve, Teide National Park, Abeque Ridge, and Teno Rural Park.
- 385€ Private group 1-2 people
- 575€ Private group 3-4 people
- 765€ Private group 5-6 people
- We recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Take sun protection and warm clothes, remember that Tenerife has many microclimates, especially in the highlands.
- Taking a small backpack will help you to keep track of your personal belongings.
- An accredited, official guide in English.
- Transport in a 100% electric luxury vehicle | Mercedes EQV free of CO2 emissions.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation (NORTH and SOUTH of Tenerife) or Port of Santa Cruz.
- Accident, rescue and civil liability insurance for the vehicle and passengers.
- Lunch and meals.
- Entry tickets to museums and other attractions.
- Teide Cable Car. On this trip, there is not time available for this.
- Everything else which is not explicitly included.