In this regard, we guarantee compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data. Feel Tenerife® has adapted this website to the requirements reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). We also comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of individuals (GDPR), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
- DATA PROCESSING CONTROLLER | Who is the data controller?
Identity of the controller:
Jaime Muñoz NIF 76136351A | Tradename: Feel Tenerife®
Address: C/ London. ZIP Code: 38379. La Matanza de Acentejo.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the purposes of the GDPR and the LOPD GDD, the submission or sending of personal data by the user through the website and subsequent processing by us will be considered as data processing activity. The personal data processed in Feel Tenerife® comes from various forms on the website (contact form and reservation form).
Feel Tenerife® assures the user that it will implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures for the processing of such data to ensure the privacy of the information.
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGITIMATION | Why do we process your data?
In Feel Tenerife®, we process the data collected through various forms on the website for the purpose of:
- Contact, management, study, and resolution of queries related to information on the website and/or our services; data processing, legal texts, claims, as well as any other issues related to the administration and management of our business and clients.
The data provided will be located on servers managed by HOSTALIA (Telefónica Soluciones de Informática y Comunicaciones de España, S.A.U.), Feel Tenerife®’s hosting service provider, which will be considered the data processor. The servers are located in European territory, and the company managing them provides sufficient guarantees to apply the security measures required by data protection regulations for the processing of personal data.
Users will be solely responsible for completing forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated data, and Feel Tenerife® disclaims any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, for the accuracy, validity, and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep it duly updated.
2.2. What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal basis for processing your data is consent.
2.3. Is it necessary to provide all your data? What will happen if you do not provide them?
Yes, it will be necessary to provide all the requested personal data. If you do not provide the requested data, we will not be able to properly address your request or reservation.
2.4. Will we make automated individualized decisions and/or profile creation that produces legal effects or significantly affects you in a similar way?
No, under any circumstances.
2.5. How long will we process your data?
The personal data provided will be kept until the user requests its deletion.
- RECIPIENTS OF TRANSFERS | Will we transfer your data to other companies?
Feel Tenerife® will not transfer your data to any third party, except as legally provided.
The user is informed that, for the proper provision of services (web hosting, support, email marketing, etc.), different service providers contracted by Feel Tenerife® (data processors) may have access to the personal information necessary to perform their functions.
These services provided by third parties are necessary for the development of Feel Tenerife®’s activity, and at all times, the processing of the data they carry out will be governed by a contract that binds the processor to Feel Tenerife®. They will not use the information for other purposes and will treat it in accordance with the guidelines stipulated by Feel Tenerife® and current data protection regulations.
Feel Tenerife®, in its commitment to user privacy and data protection, will only choose service providers that offer sufficient guarantees to apply appropriate technical and organizational measures so that the processing complies with the applicable data protection legislation and guarantees the protection of user rights.
- RECIPIENTS OF INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
4.1. Will your personal data be transferred to third countries or international organizations?
No, under any circumstances.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
5.1. What rights do you have regarding the processing of your data?
Any data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of whether Feel Tenerife® is processing personal data concerning them or not.
As provided by the GDPR (arts. 15-22) and the LOPD GDD (arts. 12-18), you are informed that you have the following rights:
- Access to your data: You have the right to access your data to know what personal data we are processing concerning you.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify those inaccurate personal data concerning you that are processed by us or even to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims as provided by the GDPR and the LOPD GDD.
- Data portability: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, and that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller.
- Object to the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you will have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case, we would stop processing them except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
5.2. When will we respond to your request?
We will respond to your requests as soon as possible and, in any case, within one month from the receipt of your request. This period may be extended by two more months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. The controller will inform the data subject of the extension within the first month from the request.
5.3. Do you have the right to withdraw your consent?
The data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal.
5.4. Where should you go to exercise your rights?
To exercise the recognized rights, the data subject may contact Feel Tenerife® through the email address: email@example.com
5.5. Do you have the right to lodge a complaint?
Yes. You, especially when you have not obtained full satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, have the right to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority.
For this purpose, you must contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose contact details are indicated below:
- ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT