LA GOMERA day tour from Tenerife by ferryfrom
The Canary Islands are a universe of authentic diversity. Where each island possesses its own essence and unique values that make them truly extraordinary places. Explore beyond Tenerife during this tour to La Gomera from Tenerife by ferry.
After picking you up at your accommodation, we will head to the port of Los Cristianos, located in the south of Tenerife. There, we will board a ferry that will take us to La Gomera during a 1-hour trip. Upon arrival, we will travel to the northern part of the island, stopping at emblematic viewpoints and passing through the picturesque villages of Hermigua and Agulo.
From the northern area, we will venture into the heart of La Gomera, where its greatest natural wealth lies. Surpassing an altitude of 1,000 meters, the landscape is awe-inspiring in its beauty. Here, we will visit the Garajonay National Park, a natural gem that harbors unique species. If weather permits, we will also enjoy a pleasant trekking.
During lunchtime, we will make a stop at El Cercado. Here, we will replenish our energy at a traditional restaurant while enjoying a typical lunch. This locality is away from the more touristy areas, making it the perfect spot to savor authentic Gomeran recipes cooked with local products.
In addition to picturesque landscapes. La Gomera offers gastronomy intertwined with heroic agriculture. It also embodies an ancestral culture with its own identity, which you will experience firsthand through direct contact with its inhabitants and with the guidance of your private guide.
We will then resume our journey to the impressive viewpoint of Igualero, where, if the weather is favorable, we will catch a glimpse of the neighboring islands of La Palma and El Hierro. From here, our route will continue to one of the most emblematic areas of the island, allowing us to admire the Roque Agando, one of the most impressive natural monuments in the Canary Islands.
Next, we will descend towards San Sebastián de La Gomera, the capital of the island, where you will have free time to explore. The imposing Torre del Conde will transport us to the past, reminding us that it was here where Christopher Columbus made his last stop on Spanish territory before setting sail for the New World.
At the end of the day, we will board the ferry again. Taking us back to Tenerife and then returning to your accommodation.
The most exclusive and authentic tour to La Gomera from Tenerife.
- * This activity is subject to weather conditions. In the unlikely event of adverse conditions preventing the ferry trip to La Gomera, an alternative date will be proposed. Or it will be canceled, with a full refund of the total cost.
- * The start and end time could vary according to the ferry schedule, it will be re-confirmed once the reservation is formalized.
WHY BOOK ONLINE?
- CONFIRMATION OF AVAILABILITY AND IMMEDIATE BOOKING CONFIRMATION: there can be very limited places.
- COMFORTABLE: it takes just four simple steps
- SECURE PAYMENT: we provide secure data management and 100% purchasing guarantee. Pay online with your CREDIT CARD (Visa or Mastercard) or with PAYPAL
- PURCHASE CONFIRMATION: you will immediately receive an e-mail confirming your purchase.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Group Size Small Group
- This tour is available from Tuesday to Saturday.
- Minimum number of participants: 1
- Maximum number of participants: 6
- The tour is PRIVATE.
- Pick-up time: between 06:15 and 07:45 am. I will confirm you after booking (it will depend on the area where your accommodation is located).
- Pick-up point:
- Accommotation located in NORTHERN Tenerife: Buenavista, Garachico, Puerto de la Cruz, La Orotava, Santa Úrsula, La Matanza, Tacoronte, Tegueste, San Cristóbal de La Laguna, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, El Rosario and Candelaria.
- Accommotation located in SOUTHERN Tenerife: Santiago del Teide, Guía de Isora, Adeje, Arona, San Miguel de Abona, Granadilla de Abona and Arico.
- Duration: between 11 and 13 hours.
- Places visited: Hermigua, Agulo, Parque Nacional del Garajonay, El Cercado, Roque Agando and San Sebastián de La Gomera.
- 585€ Private group 1-2 people
- 875€ Private group 3-4 people
- 1.165€ Private group 5-6 people
- It is essential to bring your ID CARD or PASSPORT to board the ferry.
- Please, notify us in sufficient time of any specific requirements and any particular restrictions such as diets, allergies and mobility issues.
- We recommend you to use comfortable footwear and warm clothing (don’t forget that La Gomera is also an island of great contrasts).
- Taking a small backpack will help you to keep track of your personal belongings.
- An accredited, official guide in English.
- Transport in a 100% electric luxury vehicle | Mercedes EQV free of CO2 emissions.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation (NORTH and SOUTH of Tenerife)
- Ferry Los Cristianos-San Sebastián de La Gomera round trip. Don’t forget to provide all the information requested in the reservation form!
- Traditional lunch in a typical restaurant with drinks.
- Accident, rescue and civil liability insurance for the vehicle and passengers.
- Entry tickets to museums and other attractions
- Everything else which is not explicitly included