TEIDE NATIONAL PARK, a trip of altitudefrom
Discover Teide National Park during this private half-day tour.
Enjoy an unforgettable tour to Teide National Park. Accompanied by a Professional Tour Guide, you will uncover a multitude of secrets about this unique place in our planet. The surroundings leave no visitor indifferent with landscapes that are out of this world.
On the way to the highlands of Tenerife, I will take you on a magnificent journey through scenic roads that traverse Canary pine forests and small isolated villages. It’s a beautiful itinerary that allows you to experience continuous emotions.
Marvel at the volcanoes that have caused some of Tenerife’s most recent eruptions and learn about the history of the formation of the Canary Islands.
Optionally, you can ascend by cable car and explore the area near Pico del Teide. Enjoy the incredible views from here, which overlook the sea of clouds at an altitude of 3,550 meters above sea level. If the weather conditions permit, you may even catch a glimpse of the neighboring islands of Gran Canaria, La Gomera, El Hierro, and La Palma on the horizon.
Furthermore, you won’t have to worry about a thing. This private tour to Teide National Park is designed for you to simply enjoy every moment to the fullest. Explore the lesser-known corners of the national park in an entirely exclusive manner.
Don’t just hear about it! It’s simply a MUST VISIT.
WHY BOOK ONLINE?
- DISCOUNTS up to 20% off if you book ONLINE now
- CONFIRMATION OF AVAILABILITY AND IMMEDIATE BOOKING CONFIRMATION: there can be very limited places.
- COMFORTABLE: it takes just four simple steps
- SECURE PAYMENT: we provide secure data management and 100% purchasing guarantee. Pay online with your CREDIT CARD (Visa or Mastercard) or with PAYPAL
- PURCHASE CONFIRMATION: you will immediately receive an e-mail confirming your purchase.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Group Size Small Group
- This tour is available from Monday to Saturday.
- Minimum number of participants: 1
- Maximum number of participants: 6
- The tour is PRIVATE.
- Pick-up time: 08:30AM
- Pick-up point:
- Cruises at Santa Cruz de Tenerife Port (see meeting point).
- Accommotation located in NORTHERN Tenerife: Buenavista, Garachico, Puerto de la Cruz, La Orotava, Santa Úrsula, La Matanza, Tacoronte, Tegueste, San Cristóbal de La Laguna, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, El Rosario and Candelaria.
- Accommotation located in SOUTHERN Tenerife: Santiago del Teide, Guía de Isora, Adeje, Arona, San Miguel de Abona, Granadilla de Abona and Arico.
- Duration: between 4 and 5 hours.
- Places visited: Teide National Park.
- 385€ Private group 1-2 people
- 575€ Private group 3-4 people
- 765€ Private group 5-6 people
- Cable car OPTIONAL*
- 39€ adults
- 19,50€ children from 3 to 13 yo.
- * In case of adverse weather conditions that prevent the ascent by cable car. The full cost of it will be refunded.
- The cable car is not suitable for children under 3 years old, pregnant women, people with cardiovascular problems and disability.
- We recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Take sun protection and warm clothes, remember that Tenerife has many microclimates, especially in the highlands.
- Taking a small backpack will help you to keep track of your personal belongings.
- An accredited, official guide in English.
- Transport in a 100% electric luxury vehicle | Mercedes EQV free of CO2 emissions.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation (NORTH and SOUTH of Tenerife) or Port of Santa Cruz.
- Accident, rescue and civil liability insurance for the vehicle and passengers.
- Optional: Teide cable car.
- Food and drinks.
- Entry tickets to museums and other attractions.
- Everything else which is not explicitly included.