TENERIFE, land of contrasts and flavoursfrom
Would you like to enjoy a private tour in touch with nature at Teide National Park and entice your palate with the best gastronomy offered by Tenerife’s north?
On this private tour to Teide you will enjoy impressive landscapes and the delicious gastronomy of Tenerife. An island where volcanoes, climate and altitude come together to form a huge variety of unique contrasts.
On our route to the highlands of Tenerife you will discover the treasures of the Corona Forestal Nature Park, while pines scents awaken your senses and fill your lungs with fresh air.
Overlooking the pine forest, the beautiful views are worthy of the best photos. On most days, the trade winds drive little fluffy clouds across the sky: a fresh breeze that gives us life. Here you will be amazed to see the ‘sea of clouds’, a visually impressive phenomenon sure to blow your mind.
Atop the island, the landscape turns into volcanic cones, craters and lava, dikes and elevated rock formations. At these heights it boasts a large variety of endemic flora and fauna.
Teide National Park is one of the great wonders of the world, and it is for this reason that is as World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Here the majestic Teide stratovolcano awaits you, which, at 3,715 metres above sea level, is the highest peak in Spain.
The tour will continue with a visit to the Orotava Valley, where you will discover the best-kept secrets of centuries of rich agricultural tradition, through the production of grapes, cereals, potatoes, chestnuts and tropical fruits, shaping a landscape of lush green areas and stone terraces everywhere across its slopes.
From the field to the table, you will taste a delicious lunch at a traditional restaurant where some of this area’s most typical Canary Island dishes are prepared in an authentic environment.
This is a unique opportunity for an unforgettable memory to take back home during your visit to the island.
WHY BOOK ONLINE?
- DISCOUNTS up to 20% off if you book ONLINE now
- CONFIRMATION OF AVAILABILITY AND IMMEDIATE BOOKING CONFIRMATION. Very limited places.
- COMFORTABLE. It takes just four simple steps
- SECURE PAYMENT. We provide secure data management and 100% purchasing guarantee. Pay online with your CREDIT CARD (Visa or Mastercard) or with PAYPAL
- PURCHASE CONFIRMATION. You will immediately receive an e-mail confirming your purchase.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Group Size Small Group
- This tour is available from Wednesday to Saturday.
- Minimum number of participants: 1
- Maximum number of participants: 6
- The tour is PRIVATE.
- Pick-up time: 08:30AM
- Pick-up point:
- Cruises at Santa Cruz de Tenerife Port (see meeting point).
- Accommotation located in NORTHERN Tenerife: Buenavista, Garachico, Puerto de la Cruz, La Orotava, Santa Úrsula, La Matanza, Tacoronte, Tegueste, San Cristóbal de La Laguna, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, El Rosario and Candelaria.
- Accommotation located in SOUTHERN Tenerife: Santiago del Teide, Guía de Isora, Adeje, Arona, San Miguel de Abona, Granadilla de Abona and Arico.
- Duration: between 7 and 8 hours.
- Places visited: Viewpoints on the way to the highland, Corona Forestal Nature Park, Teide National Park, Orotava Valley and local restaurant.
- 435€ Private group 1-2 people
- 60€ Private group 3-4 people
- 865€ Private group 5-6 people
- Please, notify us in sufficient time of any specific requirements and any particular restrictions such as diets, allergies and mobility issues.
- We recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Take sun protection and warm clothes, remember that Tenerife has many microclimates, especially in the highlands.
- Taking a small backpack will help you to keep track of your personal belongings.
- An accredited, official guide in English.
- Transport in a 100% electric luxury vehicle | Mercedes EQV free of CO2 emissions.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation (NORTH and SOUTH of Tenerife) or Port of Santa Cruz.
- Accident, rescue and civil liability insurance for the vehicle and passengers.
- Gastronomic experience. Lunch in a traditional restaurant where you will enjoy a tasting menu designed with fresh, local products, and cooked using traditional recipes:
- Roasted goat’s cheese with “mojo” sauces and homemade jams
- Sweet potato mille-feuille with wreckfish and red “mojo”
- Chickpea stew
- Wreckfish with onions, “pretty potatoes” (papas bonitas) and green “mojo”
- Canary-style rabbit in salmorejo sauce or Goat meat
- Gofio Mousse with palm honey
- Local wine from the valley of La Orotava region
- Soft drinks
- Coffee, tea
- Entry tickets to museums and other attractions
- Teide Cable Car. Please note that there would not be time for this as an extra.
- Everything else which is not explicitly included