TENERIFE, island of contrasts and winesfrom
If you’re passionate about wine culture, I have designed this private tour to Teide and a family owned winery in the north of Tenerife, with you in mind.
During this private tour to Teide you will enjoy breathtaking landscapes and experience the unique characteristics of Tenerife’s wine at a local winery. An island where volcanoes, climate and altitude have come together to form a huge variety of unique contrasts.
On our route to the highlands of Tenerife. You will discover the treasures of the Corona Forestal Nature Park, while pines scents awaken your senses and fill your lungs with fresh air.
Overlooking the pine forest, the beautiful views are worthy of the best photos. On most days, the trade winds drive little fluffy clouds across the sky: a fresh breeze that gives us life. Here you will be amazed to see the ‘sea of clouds’, a visually impressive phenomenon sure to blow your mind.
Atop the island, the landscape turns into volcanic cones, craters and lava, dikes and elevated rock formations. At these heights it boasts a large variety of endemic flora and fauna.
Teide National Park is one of the great wonders of the world, and it is for this reason that is as World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Here the majestic Teide stratovolcano awaits you, which, at 3,715 metres above sea level, is the highest peak in Spain.
You will descend directly down the valley of La Orotava on the way to a prestigious winery located in El Sauzal. The winery is surrounded by vast vineyards, growing at 600 metres above sea level on steep terrain that makes mechanical cultivation unfeasible, and so the vines are tended to by hand.
A guided visit will take you through the vineyards and into the winery. Where you will be able view the wine production process. Then, you will enjoy a delightful lunch on the terrace of the winery’s restaurant with spectacular views. The restaurant is inspired by the Canary Island cuisine, and your meal is accompanied by a selection of three wines made from unique varieties of grapes such as: Listán Negro, Listán Blanco, Negramoll, etc.
Wonderful landscapes, nature, traditions and the best Canary Island wines await you!
WHY BOOK ONLINE?
- DISCOUNTS up to 20% off if you book ONLINE now
- CONFIRMATION OF AVAILABILITY AND IMMEDIATE BOOKING CONFIRMATION. Very limited places.
- COMFORTABLE. It takes just four simple steps
- SECURE PAYMENT. We provide secure data management and 100% purchasing guarantee. Pay online with your CREDIT CARD (Visa or Mastercard) or with PAYPAL
- PURCHASE CONFIRMATION. You will immediately receive an e-mail confirming your purchase.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Group Size Small Group
- This tour is available from Tuesday to Friday.
- Minimum number of participants: 1
- Maximum number of participants: 6
- The tour is PRIVATE.
- Pick-up time: 08:30AM
- Pick-up point:
- Cruises at Santa Cruz de Tenerife Port (see meeting point).
- Accommotation located in NORTHERN Tenerife: Buenavista, Garachico, Puerto de la Cruz, La Orotava, Santa Úrsula, La Matanza, Tacoronte, Tegueste, San Cristóbal de La Laguna, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, El Rosario and Candelaria.
- Accommotation located in SOUTHERN Tenerife: Santiago del Teide, Guía de Isora, Adeje, Arona, San Miguel de Abona, Granadilla de Abona and Arico.
- Duration: between 7 and 8 hours.
- Places visited: Viewpoints on the way to the highland, Corona Forestal Nature Park, Teide National Park, Orotava Valley and local winery.
- 465€ Private group 1-2 people
- 695€ Private group 3-4 people
- 925€ Private group 5-6 people
- Please, notify us in sufficient time of any specific requirements and any particular restrictions such as diets, allergies and mobility issues.
- We recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Take sun protection and warm clothes, remember that Tenerife has many microclimates, especially in the highlands.
- Taking a small backpack will help you to keep track of your personal belongings.
- An accredited, official guide in English.
- Transport in a 100% electric luxury vehicle | Mercedes EQV free of CO2 emissions.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation (NORTH and SOUTH of Tenerife) or Port of Santa Cruz.
- Accident, rescue and civil liability insurance for the vehicle and passengers.
- EnoGastronomic experience. A guided visit to a winery and tasting menu elaborated with exquisite products from Tenerife, following traditional recipes, accompanied by a selection of three wines
- Watercress butter, Almogrote and Chorizo Palmero with traditional bread
- Cream of vegetable soup with four-cereal “gofio”
- Lettuce salad with Guayonje onion, flavoured with wine salt
- You can choose between: Roasted shoulder of black Canary Island pork, cooked on a wood-fired oven and served with wrinkled potatoes almond “mojo” and Chayota jam or Fish in onion sauce, served with wrinkled potatoes, almond “mojo” and ”gofio”.
- Homemade Quesillo with a sponge cake base and red wine jam
- Selection of three wines (a half-bottle of wine per person)
- Soft drinks
- Coffee or tea
- Entry tickets to museums and other attractions
- Teide Cable Car. Please note that there would not be time for this as an extra.
- Everything else which is not explicitly included