ANAGA, valleys of nature and traditionfrom
During this tour to Anaga, you will also visit San Cristobal de La Laguna.
This private tour will take you to discover the protected natural area of Anaga and the historic center of La Laguna. The only city in the Canary Islands that has been declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
I will take you on a guided tour through the city’s pedestrian streets, where you will discover its colonial origins and marvel at its historical architecture, influenced by many cultures. Passing through the courtyards of majestic palaces and aristocratic houses, you will be sent on a journey through time, accompanied by narratives about the indigenous populations and the conquistadors.
The Country Park and UNESCO Biosphere Reserve of Anaga is one of the world’s unique sites of nature.
Let the magical forest of Laurisilva seduce yourself. Feel the pleasant breeze of the trade winds. And see the traditional way of life of an isolated society known for its hospitality to visitors and peaceful and kind nature.
During this experience in the northeast of Tenerife we will, among other things, visit: the cosy hamlet of Taganana; the black volcanic beaches of Roque de las Bodegas; and numerous other viewpoints, in order to enjoy the rich geodiversity and the lushness of the vegetation found in the mountainous massif of Anaga.
Don´t wait to hear about it from others! This is a visit you can’t miss.
WHY BOOK ONLINE?
- CONFIRMATION OF AVAILABILITY AND IMMEDIATE BOOKING CONFIRMATION. Very limited places.
- COMFORTABLE. It takes just four simple steps
- SECURE PAYMENT. We provide secure data management and 100% purchasing guarantee. Pay online with your CREDIT CARD (Visa or Mastercard) or with PAYPAL
- PURCHASE CONFIRMATION. You will immediately receive an e-mail confirming your purchase.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Group Size Small Group
- This tour is available from Monday to Saturday.
- Minimum number of participants: 1
- Maximum number of participants: 6
- The tour is PRIVATE.
- Pick-up time: 08:30AM
- Pick-up point:
- Cruises at Santa Cruz de Tenerife Port (see meeting point).
- Accommotation located in NORTHERN Tenerife: Buenavista, Garachico, Puerto de la Cruz, La Orotava, Santa Úrsula, La Matanza, Tacoronte, Tegueste, San Cristóbal de La Laguna, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, El Rosario and Candelaria.
- Duration: between 7 and 8 hours.
- Places visited: San Cristóbal de La Laguna, viewpoints in Anaga Country Park, El Bailadero, Taganana, the coast of Roque de Las Bodegas and Almáciga, and San Andrés.
- 385€ Private group 1-2 people
- 575€ Private group 3-4 people
- 765€ Private group 5-6 people
- We recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Take sun protection and warm clothes, remember that Tenerife has many microclimates.
- Taking a small backpack will help you to keep track of your personal belongings.
- An accredited, official guide in English.
- Transport in a 100% electric luxury vehicle | Mercedes EQV free of CO2 emissions.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation (NORTH of Tenerife) or Port of Santa Cruz.
- Accident, rescue and civil liability insurance for the vehicle and passengers.
- Lunch and meals.
- Entry tickets to museums and other attractions.
- Everything else which is not explicitly included.