HIKING, Teno Country Parkfrom
Circular hiking trail in Teno Rainforest “Monte del Agua”, Tenerife.
A nature protected area of great geological value. The perfect environment where to have a excellent vision of the oldest volcanism in Tenerife.
This circular path runs through one of the most beautiful natural spaces in Tenerife. Where great ecological, scenic and cultural values have been preserved over time, thanks to its isolation.
Its steep orography has given rise to a wide variety of landscapes created by its impressive cliffs, valleys and ravines, magnificent samples of rural architecture and wooded areas where the green Laurisilva grows.
Teno is also a diversity of microclimates due to the altitude, which together with the predominance of the Alisio wind in the high areas, have created the unique ecosystem of Monte Verde. A true botanical jewel in the form of a rainforest, which the locals know as Monte del Agua.
If you love nature and unique landscapes, this will be a memorable adventure.
WHY BOOK ONLINE?
- DISCOUNTS up to 20% off if you book ONLINE now
- CONFIRMATION OF AVAILABILITY AND IMMEDIATE BOOKING CONFIRMATION. There can be very limited places.
- COMFORTABLE:. It takes just four simple steps
- SECURE PAYMENT. We provide secure data management and 100% purchasing guarantee. Pay online with your CREDIT CARD (Visa or Mastercard) or with PAYPAL
- PURCHASE CONFIRMATION. You will immediately receive an e-mail confirming your purchase.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Group Size Small Group
- This tour is available from Monday to Saturday.
- Type of trail: Circular.
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Total distance: 10 km
- Highest altitude: 1.227 m
- Lowest altitude: 996 m
- Elevation gain: 406 m
- Elevation loss: 406 m
- Estimated hiking time: 4 hours.
- Minimum number of participants: 1
- Maximum number of participants: 6
- The tour is PRIVATE.
- Pick-up time: 08:30AM
- Pick-up point:
- Cruises at Santa Cruz de Tenerife Port (see meeting point).
- Accommotation located in NORTHERN Tenerife: Buenavista, Garachico, Puerto de la Cruz, La Orotava, Santa Úrsula, La Matanza, Tacoronte, Tegueste, San Cristóbal de La Laguna, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, El Rosario and Candelaria.
- Accommotation located in SOUTHERN Tenerife: Santiago del Teide, Guía de Isora, Adeje, Arona, San Miguel de Abona, Granadilla de Abona and Arico.
- Duration: between 4 and 5 hours.
- Places visited: Teno Country Park.
- 385€ Private group 1-2 people
- 575€ Private group 3-4 people
- 765€ Private group 5-6 people
- We recommend the use of sun protection, comfortable clothing, closed sports shoes and warm clothing (don’t forget that Tenerife is an island of great climatic contrasts).
- Taking a small backpack will help you to keep track of your personal belongings.
- Activity not recommended for children under 6 years old.
- Accredited mountain guide in English.
- Transport in a 100% electric luxury vehicle | Mercedes EQV free of CO2 emissions.
- All permissions needed for the activity.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation (NORTH and SOUTH of Tenerife) or Port of Santa Cruz.
- Trekking poles in case that someone need it.
- Accident, rescue and civil liability insurance for the vehicle and passengers.
- Food and drinks.
- Entry tickets to museums and other attractions.
- Everything else which is not explicitly included.