ANAGA, valleys of nature and tradition
This experience includes a visit to San Cristobal de La Laguna, the only city in the Canary Islands that has been declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. We’ll take you on a guided tour through the city’s pedestrian streets, where you will discover its colonial origins, and marvel at its historical architecture, which has been influenced by many cultures. Passing through the courtyards of majestic palaces and aristocratic houses, you will be sent on a journey through time, accompanied by narratives about the indigenous populations and the conquistadors.
The Country Park and UNESCO Biosphere Reserve of Anaga is one of the world’s unique sites of nature. Let yourself be seduced by the magical forest of Laurisilva, the pleasant breeze of the trade winds and the traditions of an isolated society known for its hospitality to visitors and peaceful and kind nature.
During this experience in the northeast of Tenerife we will, among other things, visit: the cosy hamlet of Taganana; the black volcanic beaches of Roque de las Bodegas; and numerous other viewpoints, in order to enjoy the rich geodiversity and the lushness of the vegetation found in the mountainous massif of Anaga.
As a perfect way to round off the day, you will be able to enjoy the best tastes offered by the Canary Islands’ gastronomy, with a tasting menu featuring locally-sourced produce, cooked with traditional recipes, in a traditional restaurant, with unique wine made from grapes cultivated on volcanic soil.
Don´t wait to hear about it from others! This is a visit not to be missed.
BOOKING WHY BOOK ONLINE?
CONFIRMATION OF AVAILABILITY AND IMMEDIATE BOOKING CONFIRMATION: there can be very limited places.
COMFORTABLE: it takes just four simple steps
SECURE PAYMENT: we provide secure data management and 100% purchasing guarantee. Pay online with your CREDIT CARD (Visa or Mastercard) or with PAYPAL
PURCHASE CONFIRMATION: you will immediately receive an e-mail confirming your purchase.
- This experience is available every Wednesday.
- Minimum number of participants: 2 persons
- Maximum number of participants: 8 persons
- This is a shared* experience (see “extras” section for private experiences).
- Pick-up time: Southern Tenerife 8 a.m. and Santa Cruz-La Laguna 9 a.m. (Puerto de la Cruz and other areas are available upon request.)
- Pick-up point: At the main entrance of your accommodation
- Duration: Approximately 8 hours
- Places visited: San Cristóbal de La Laguna, viewpoints in Anaga Country Park, El Bailadero, Taganana, the coast of Roque de Las Bodegasand Almáciga, and San Andrés
- Optional lunch (payable extra upon booking the tour)
- Languages: Spanish, English and German
- 2 passengers in a shared group of up to 8 participants by minivan: €140
- 3 passengers in a shared group of up to 8 participants by minivan: €195
- 4 passengers in a shared group of up to 8 participants by minivan: €240
- For each extra person from the 4th passenger and up to a maximum of 8 passengers, the surcharge will be €55.
- “Gastronomic Experience” Extra: 20€ per person
- “Private / Customised Experience” Extra: 120€ per group
- With the goal of enhancing your experience, we offer a range of extra services that you can choose to add on when booking your tour.
PRIVATE / CUSTOMIZED EXPERIENCE We remind you that all experiences are shared by up to 8 passengers. In the event that you and your companions wish to enjoy the tour in a completely private and personalized manner, there is a payable extra of 120€ which can be made during the booking process.PRACTICAL TIPS
- Punctuality is recommended at the beginning of the experience to make the most of the time given in the itinerary.
- We recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Take sun protection and warm clothes -remember that Tenerife has many microclimates.
- Taking a small backpack will help you to keep track of your personal belongings.
- An accredited, official guide in Spanish, English and German
- Minivan transport
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation
- Accident, rescue and civil liability insurance for the vehicle and passengers
- Lunch and meals*(see “extras” section)
- Entry tickets to museums and other attractions
- Everything else which is not explicitly included
A meal in a traditional restaurant where you will enjoy a tasting menu designed with fresh, local products from Taganana, and cooked using traditional recipes:
We remind you that all experiences are shared by up to 8 passengers. In the event that you and your companions wish to enjoy the tour in a completely private and personalized manner, there is a payable extra of 120€ which can be made during the booking process.