TEIDE NATIONAL PARK by sunset and astronomic observationfrom
Tenerife offers a multitude of activities and countless experiences to enjoy. If you prefer unconventional tours, we propose a unique experience designed just for you. Dinner, sunset, and astronomic observation await you at Teide.
During the last hours of the day, enjoy unique landscapes around Spain’s highest peak. Delight your senses during a sunset at an altitude of about 2,000 meters above sea level.
Take advantage of the wonderful opportunity to discover the impressive Teide National Park and its beautiful chromatic colors at sunset. This experience will give you the chance to spot some of the westernmost Canary Islands, such as La Palma, El Hierro, and La Gomera, if conditions permit. It will likely be one of the most stunning sunsets you have ever witnessed!
For gastronomy lovers, the flavors of a delicious culinary experience are even more special at certain altitudes. After sunset, you will enjoy dinner at a unique restaurant while the night unfolds.
After dinner, under the appropriate darkness conditions, the highlight of the evening will be an astronomic observation under one of the most impressive night skies on our planet.
Our Starlight guide, thanks to their incredible knowledge, will reveal the mysteries of the Tenerife sky. Tenerife, along with Hawaii and Chile, has some of the best conditions for astronomy on Earth. Learn how to navigate the sky based on the objects, depending on the time of year. Experience this visual spectacle by observing the stars with the naked eye and using our state-of-the-art telescope to spot galaxies, planets, and countless stars.
Thanks to the qualities of the sky in the highlands of Tenerife and the professional instrumentation we use, you will have an astronomical experience like never before, one you will never forget. It’s probably the best tour* to explore beyond Tenerife. Enjoy an unforgettable sunset and astronomic observation at Teide!
- * This activity is subject to the availability of the starlight guide and technical material, the reservation will be re-confirmed once booked on the web or an alternative date will be proposed as close as possible.
- * This activity is subject to weather conditions, if adverse, preventing the proper development of the activity. An alternative date will be proposed or it will be canceled, reimbursing its full cost.
WHY BOOK ONLINE?
- DISCOUNTS up to 20% off if you book ONLINE now
- CONFIRMATION OF AVAILABILITY AND IMMEDIATE BOOKING CONFIRMATION: there can be very limited places.
- COMFORTABLE: it takes just four simple steps
- SECURE PAYMENT: we provide secure data management and 100% purchasing guarantee. Pay online with your CREDIT CARD (Visa or Mastercard) or with PAYPAL
- PURCHASE CONFIRMATION: you will immediately receive an e-mail confirming your purchase.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Group Size Small Group
- This tour is available from Monday to Friday.
- Minimum number of participants: 1
- Maximum number of participants: 6
- The tour is PRIVATE.
- Pick-up time: to be confirmed on the booking engine calendar (it will depend on the time of year).
- Pick-up point:
- Accommotation located in NORTHERN Tenerife: Buenavista, Garachico, Puerto de la Cruz, La Orotava, Santa Úrsula, La Matanza, Tacoronte, Tegueste, San Cristóbal de La Laguna, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, El Rosario and Candelaria.
- Accommotation located in SOUTHERN Tenerife: Santiago del Teide, Guía de Isora, Adeje, Arona, San Miguel de Abona, Granadilla de Abona and Arico.
- Duration: between 7 and 8 hours.
- Places visited: Teide National Park
- 565€ Private group 1-2 people
- 845€ Private group 3-4 people
- 1.125€ Private group 5-6 people
- Activity not recommended for children under 8 years old.
- Please, notify us in sufficient time of any specific requirements and any particular restrictions such as diets, allergies and mobility issues.
- We recommend you to use, sport footwear, comfortable and warm clothing and a jacket (do not forget that Teide National Park is in the
highlands and it is an area of great climate contrasts).
- Taking a small backpack will help you to keep track of your personal belongings.
- An accredited, official guide in English.
- Transport in a 100% electric luxury vehicle | Mercedes EQV free of CO2 emissions.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation (NORTH and SOUTH of Tenerife)
- Guided Visit to Teide National Park by night.
- Sunset at 7.000 feet above sea level.
- Dinner with drinks included.
- Astronomic Observation by licensed Starlight-Guide and professional telescope at Teide National Park (the activity does not take place at the Izaña Observatory).
- Accident, rescue and civil liability insurance for the vehicle and passengers.
- Entry tickets to museums and other attractions
- Everything else which is not explicitly included